Cheesy Baked Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Remove stem and green leaves from bottom of cauliflower head.
- Trim the base of the core so that the head will stand upright.
- Place whole head of cauliflower into a steamer basket.
- Place basket in a large pot and add 1" of water then cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 20 minutes or until tender when pierced.
- Preheat oven to 375 then place cauliflower into baking dish or pie plate.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise and mustard then spread mixture over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese then bake uncovered 15 minutes.