Great Northern Baked Beans
- 32 oz. great northern beans
- 10-3/4 oz. can healthy request tomato soup
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa (mild – hot)
- 2 tbsp. hormel bacon bits
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar twin
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine great northern beans, tomato soup, salsa, and chopped onions into a large bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in Brown Sugar Twin, bacon bits, and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 1 hour.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for several minutes before serving