Patriotic Cream Cheese Dessert
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped
- 2 quarts strawberries sliced
- 2 quarts blueberries
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and extracts until fluffy then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture into bowl and set aside 1 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Layer half of the remaining strawberries and blueberries over cream mixture.
- Top with another 1/3 of the cream mixture and the remaining berries.
- Spread remaining cream mixture over top then garnish with reserves berries.
- Store in refrigerator.