Microwaved Potatoes In Butter And Garlic
- 4-5 medium potatoes, cleaned and cut into bite size(or bigger) pieces; leaving the skin on.
- fresh ground pepper
- salt (kosher, sea or table, I've used them all)
- Lawry's Garlic Salt (green lid)
- 1/2 cup butter; divided
How to make it
- Put the cut potatoes into a microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of pepper, salt & garlic salt.
- Place 4 tablespoons of butter on top of potatoes.
- Microwave covered for 8 minutes.
- Season with more pepper, salt & garlic salt; stir and place remaining 4 tablespoons of butter on potatoes.
- Microwave 8 minutes more, or until nice and tender.