Ritz Cracker Dessert
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 10
- 2 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- tsp. vanilla
- 11/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 large tub whipped topping ( Cool Whip )
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, well drained.
How to make it
- Prep does not include chill time
- Beat egg whites and slowly add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- Beat until stiff.
- Fold cracker crumbs and nuts into egg mixture and spread into pan
- Bake in greased 9 X 13- inch pan at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix crushed pineapple with cream cheese.
- Fold in the whipped topping and and spread mixture over cooled baked layer
- Refrigerate and chill well before serving