Strawberry Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts broken into pieces toasted and skins removed
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Combine oil, molasses vinegar, shallot and salt then whisk until well combined.
- Arrange greens into a mound on four separate plates.
- Top greens with berries then drizzle with dressing and add walnuts and cheese.
- Season with pepper then serve immediately.