Donavans Ramen Noodles
- 1 package Beef (and only Beef) Ramen noodles
- Water, amount depends on bowl
- Ramen noodle spice package
- Rotel Diced Tomatoes (they are the ones with the chili peppers in them)
How to make it
- Get Donavan's favorite blue plastic bowl.
- Fill it 3/4 full of water.
- Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add broken up dry ramen noodles to the water.
- Cook for 3 more minutes, stiring once half way through.
- Rinse with cold water, drain again.
- Leave just about a table spoon of water on the noodles.
- Add seasoning packet.
- Stir well.
- Add a couple of forks of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Not the juice, that makes it to spicy.
- Serve warm.
- You may add a slice of cheese to this when in the mood.
- Donavan prefers Swiss!!!
- NOTE: Veggies or meat added to this dish will prevent Donavan from eating it.