Oven Pork Won Ton
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 10
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 inches celery, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon Thai chilli sauce
- 20 won tons
How to make it
- Stir fry pork and veggies in small amount of oil.
- Add corn starch, water, and chilli sauce, removing from heat.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- As oven preheats, place a teaspoon of filling in each won ton and wrap, sealing four corners underneath and placing on cookie sheet.
- When all are wrapped and on the sheet, spray tops lightly with cooking oil.
- Place in oven for five minutes, or until browned.
- Flip over, serving with dipping sauce of choice.