McDonalds Breakfast Burrito
- 1/4 pound Jimmy Deen regular, uncooked breakfast sausage
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons re--hydrated dried chopped onion
- 1 4 ounce can of Old El Paso diced green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon canned diced tomatoes (drain liquid)
- 4 eggs, scrambled using using McDonald's method
- 4 8--inch flour tortillas
- 4 slices Kraft deli--Deluxe real American Cheese
How to make it
- Preheat an electric griddle to 275.Break apart the sausage, and stir-fry it with the onions until sausage is browned.
- Add about 1/4 can of diced green chilies plus an equal amount of diced tomatoes.Continue to stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Pour the scrambled eggs onto the griddle and mix the eggs with the sausage, onions, peppers and tomatoes.Do not salt or pepper, McDonald's doesn't.Stir-fry until the eggs are done.
- Microwave your tortillas for 20 to 30 second's, just to slightly warm and soften them.
- Put 1/4 of the cooked egg-sausage mixturedown the middle of each tortilla 1/3 of the way up.Then fold again crosswise 1/3 of the way in, and again to complete.
- Wrap each burrito in a 12X12 sheet of waxed paper, let sit for 5 minutes, the microwave 15 seconds on high.
- Serve with picate sauce if desired.