Cucumber - Dill Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 English hothouse cucumber, small dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, cucumber, dill, coriander, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and salt until evenly combined.
- Season well with freshly ground black pepper, taste, and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- Serve with an assortment of vegetables for dipping.
- Serving Suggestion: Assortment of vegetables such as green beans, celery, cucumber, mushrooms, roasted beets, or boiled potatoes.