MINI PECAN PIE MUFFINS
- Time 18 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and pecans; add egg and butter.
- Combine until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are just turning brown.
- Do not over cook or they will be hard. Let stand 10 minutes in muffin pan.
- Note: If you try to remove them in less than 10 minutes, they will not hold their shape. If you wait longer, they won't pop out easily.