White Chocolate Martini
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 4 ounces white chocolate, rough chopped
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup (see recipe in Additional Info below)
- Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
How to make it
- 1. Heat half and half cream in a small sauce pan; slowly add white chocolate, whisk continually, until chocolate is melted. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Add vodka and simple syrup* to white chocolate mixture; stir to blend. (*See Simple Syrup recipe in Additional Information below)
- 3. Pour into 2 martini glasses; serve.
- To make Simple Syrup:
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat; cool.