Chuys Creamy Jalepeno Dip
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing.
- Mayo (amount will be on dressing packet)
- Milk (amount will be on dressing packet)
- 2-3 Pickeled Jalepenos coursely chopped
- 2-3 Fresh Jalepenos coursely chopped ( I normally seed 2 and keep the seeds of the 3rd)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro.....add cilantro to your taste, more or less depending on how much you like it!
How to make it
- Prepare the salad dressing mix as directed on the package.
- Then add all ingredients to blender and pulse/blend until all the peppers and cilantro are completely chopped up!
- Move to refridgerator and allow to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.