BISCUITY TACO BAKE
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce; if desired
- Sliced black or green olives; if disired
- Chopped tomato; if desired
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on envelope of seasoning mix.
- Add salsa.
- Mix Bisquick mix and cold water until soft dough forms; spread in pan.
- Spread beef mixture over dough.Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining ingredients