Milk Pudding With Mango
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 810
- 3 cups mango juice
- 5 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 cups mixed fruit
- 2 cups cream
- 2 tbsp. rose water
- 3 cups milk
- 5 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 cup ground pistachio nuts
How to make it
- Put the mango juice in a pan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Mix half the cornstarch in half a cup of water. Pour this into the boiling mango juice, stirring constantly until thick.
- Pour contents of the pan into a deep dish. Add half the amount of mixed fruit. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Spread half the cream on top of the cooled fruit mixture and put the dish in the refrigerator.
- Put the milk in a pan over low heat, add the sugar and rose water and stir until almost boiling.
- Mix the remaining cornstarch in half a cup of water, pour into the milk, stirring constantly until thick. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for ten minutes.
- Take the dish of fruit from the refrigerator, slowly pour the milk over the cream, and allow to cool at room temperature for one hour.
- Place the dish in the freezer for a short time.
- Remove from the freezer, cover with the remaining cream and decorate with the remaining fruit and ground pistachios.
- Serve cold.