Tuna Helper RevampedFrom ershnill 7 years ago
- 1 box of Creamy pasta tuna Helper shopping list
- 1 2/3 Cups of hot water shopping list
- 2 Cups of milk (I usually add 1cup of milk, boyfriend is lactose) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 or 1 can(s) of tuna (Box calls for 2) shopping list
- zucchini shopping list
- frozen broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- I did not add amount of Zucchini & Broccoli because you can add as much as you want!
- Open and drain the tuna.
- Slice the Zucchini the way you like them. I usually cut them into slices then cut them in halves.
- Prepare a 10 inch skillet (I use a bigger pot) with milk, water, butter and sauce mix.
- Stir until sauce it fully dissolved and butter is melted.
- I usually add the zucchini and broccoli as is into the pot. Also add the pasta next.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Then reduce the heat so everything just simmers lightly.
- I usually cover with a lid and keep it on a really low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Be sure to keep an eye on it and stir often.
- When the noodles look done turn the stove off and remove the lid.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes stirring every few minutes.
- Serve with some rolls or anything that sounds yummy with it!
The Cookershnill Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!