- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 c. milk
- 3 tbsp. butter
How to make it
- Butter a heavy 10" oven proof skillet (cast iron)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat the eggs with a fork to blend.
- Slowly add flour, beating constantly.
- Stir in salt and milk.
- Pour the batter into the skillet & drop the butter by teaspoonfuls into the batter, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 mins.
- Reduce heat to 350 degreesand bake another 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and sift powdered sugar over the top.
- Serve with heated maple syrup!