Spinach Salad Supreme
- 1 Package fresh spinach, cleaned
- 4 each egg, boiled and cooled
- 1/2 pound bacon, crumbled
- 1 can waterchestnut, canned, sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup Sweet Onion, chopped
How to make it
- Combine dressing ingredients in a salad shaker or jar. Shake well and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain. Set aside.
- Shell the boiled eggs and slice. Set aside. Drain water chestnuts, set aside. [Photo23764]
- Clean spinach greens and remove stems.
- Toss spinach and dressing together just before serving. Top with sliced egg, water chestnuts and crumbled bacon. [Photo23765]