CHICKEN PESTO POCKETS
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp store bought pesto sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
How to make it
- Preheat oven 400'.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and pesto sauce.
- Set aside.
- Take chicken breasts and cut a slit in the thickest part of the breast to make a pocket.
- Divide pesto mix among pockets. (its ok if some squeezes out). Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs, front and back.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat top of chicken with cooking spray also.
- Bake for aprox 30 min.