Coconut Pineapple Cream Cake
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounce can crushed pineapple drained
- 12 ounces nondairy whipped topping
- 1 cup flaked coconut
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and soda then pour into greased and floured rectangular pan.
- Cool then cream together coconut milk, cream cheese and vanilla pudding.
- Spread pineapple over cream cheese topping then spread topping over pineapple.
- Sprinkle with coconut then refrigerate.