4 Ingredient Marinade
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar (packed tightly)
- 1 pound of meat of your choice
How to make it
- Use a fork or wisk to gently mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a fork poke some holes in the meat of your choice.
- Put your meat of choice into a large ziplock bag.
- *Save about 1/4 cup asside to use on the meat as it cooks later or use some when serving.
- Pour marinade in plastic bag & allow to marinate for 20 minutes to 2 hours at room temperature. (Or longer in the frig) The longer the better!