Lemon Condensed PieFrom mattsadler 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg yolks w/ a wisk
- Add condensed milk and mix well
- Add Lemon Juice and beat w/ wisk for 2-3 min.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 350 for 15 min.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool before topping w/ cream.
- I like to pipe mine and then cover w/ crushed vanilla waffers.
The Cookmattsadler Sulphur, LA
The Rating6 people
great tasty lemon pie high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm the same, I don't like the tartness...prefer the sweet stuff...will definitely try! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
made similar- its great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!