Ham And Cheese Strata
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, baked day old
- 2 tablespoons sweet & spicy mustard, divided
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices sharp, white cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
How to make it
- Cut loaf into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place 4 slices in the bottom of a sprayed 9-inch square baking pan. Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard over the bread slices.
- Top with ham and cheese.
- Spread 4 more slices of bread with the remaining tablespoon of mustard and place over cheese, mustard side down.
- Combine eggs and milk and pour evenly over bread.