Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Time 14-16 minutes
- Serves 15
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate chunks
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until creamy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in 8 oz. chocolate chunks.
- Bake at 325 for 14-16 min. Leave them slightly undercooked to keep them chewy and amazing!