- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 white cake mix, prepared per box directions
- 1, 8 oz box of your favorite jello prepared per box directions, but not set
- 1 tub of cool whip, defrosted, but not room temp
How to make it
- Prepare cake according to package directions and allow to cool completely.
- Poke the top with a fork
- Prepare jello per package directions
- Pour the jello slowly over the cake, allowing it to absorb into the cake. If you pour to fast all the jello will end up on the bottom of the pan instead of in the cake.
- Chill the cake for at least an hour, but more is better -- to set the jello
- When the cake is set, frost with de-frosted cool whip and serve.