Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2-3 lb. Boston Butt Roast or pork roast
- 1 can root beer
- 1 bottle B-B-Q sauce (cattlemen's)
- 8 buns
How to make it
- Place pork in crock pot, put all the seasonings on the pork then pour the root beer over it.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours or until pork is done.
- Take pork out of pot and pull pork apart with forks and add the meat back into crock pot.
- Mix in B-B-Q sauce and drippings and cook about 1/2 hour or until hot.