Fiery Moroccan ShrimpFrom broadside 5 years ago
- 1 lb shrimp, 20 count. Peeled and deveined. Tails on. shopping list
- 3/4 c. mirin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (or to taste) shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- green onion flakes to finish shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan over low heat, add mirin, ginger and cinnamon. Stir occasionally.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil just until it begins to shimmer.
- Toss shrimp in cayenne and salt, add to skillet and sauté for 5 minutes or until firm. Stirring often.
- Shrimp are done when they turn a recognizable pink color and curl.
- Remove from heat, drain excess oil, add about half of the mirin infusion.
- Arrange shrimp on a plate, drizzle with mirin and top with green onion.
The Cookbroadside Richmond, VA
The Rating8 people
sounds different, must give it a try. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Very nice use of tastes. Sort of Japo-Indian.merlin in San Francisco loved it
The combo of spices here sounds so wonderful! Saving this to try later, thanks and high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!