Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 1015
- 14 tbs (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup unsalted shelled peanuts
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix until light.
- Add eggs gradually, one at a time.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer. Add chocolate and peanuts by hand and stir until well combined.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough 3 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake between 15 - 18 minutes, checking after 15 minutes.
- Transfer sheets to wire racks to cool.