Vanilla Wafer Cake
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup ground pecans ( or almonds )
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Mix together the coconut, ground pecans and crushed vanilla wafers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Beat in the crushed wafers alternately with the milk.
- Mix in the coconut and ground pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired