- 4 ounces Coconut Cream
- 8 ounces white Puerto Rican rum
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 cups ice
- Maraschino Cherries
- 2 juicy pineapples
How to make it
- Blend in a blender the coconut cream, and some of the pineapple juice to help in dissolving the cream.
- Pour the mix in a big bowl and add the 30 oz. of rum and the rest of the pineapple juice.
- Blend all ingredients by mixing until thick and creamy.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- When it’s time to enjoy the drink, pour it in a glass and add ice and a cherry for garnish.
- You can also serve the drinks in pineapple glasses by:
- Cutting the top off the pineapples.
- Carve out the pineapple and save the chunks for garnish.
- Pour the piña colada into the pineapple “glasses”.
- Garnish using the pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries.