- 1 lb Malt flour
- 2 lb Of red pepper powder
- 5 lb Wheat flour
- 1 lb Soybean flour, fermented
- 1 ga Water
- 1 lb Salt
How to make it
- Put malt flour into lukewarm water and set aside for about 1 hour.
- Pour the malt melted water into pot (throw away the button setting).
- Put wheat flour into malt water, and make slow boil on low heat, and then simmer for about 1 hour.
- Remove the glue from heat and mix fermented soy bean flour and then lastly add hot pepper powder and salt, and mix well.
- *As for salt, you may add or reduce to your taste. *For soup use (Chigae), you better add more fermented soy bean flour.