Salsa Verde Green Salsa
- 6 tomatillos husk removed
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions
- 2 jalapeÑos (or if you want it realy hot 4 serranos)
- 1 handful of cilantro(coriander leaves)
How to make it
- wash tomatillos onions and peppers(leave green part of the onions on)
- heat a non stick frying pan over med. heet spray with non stick cooking spray(pam) and blacken tomatillos onions and peppers(the skin will blacken and bubble)turning as needed
- the tommatillos will take longer than the peppers and onions and nead to be a little soft to the touch on all sides
- in a blender place 1/2 tsp water and garlic clove puls to blend well add blackend tomatillos,peppers,onion and cilantro.blend
- you can increase the cilantro,garlic and peppers as much as you like.
- let cool and salt to taste
- *you want the onion just a little crispy around the white part.