- 1 cup soy milk, vanilla flavor ideal
- 1 cup whole wheat/buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup unbleached, raw cane sugar
- 1 T agave nectar (optional)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
How to make it
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then add to dry ingredients and stir till just mixed.
- Toss in any extras. I've used chopped apples, frozen blueberries, and carob chips- very tasty additions!
- Grease pan with olive oil or butter, heat on medium.
- Drop a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter in pan.
- Turn when center starts to bubble and cover again.
- Serve with natural unsweetened maple syrup, organic butter and you're set!