Breaded Pork Chop
- 1/2 kilo Pork (chopped for frying)
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp crushed dried oregano
- 1 Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- cooking oil
How to make it
- Chop the pork for frying.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices and seasoning.
- Rub the pork slices with the mixture on both sides.
- In a large bowl, put all the seasoned pork chops.
- Add the remaining seasoning mixtures. Mix well.
- Stack the pork slices on a plate.Cover with saran wrap.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Dip a slice of pork chop in the slightly beaten eggs.
- 10.Shake off any excess egg then coat each side with breadcrumbs.
- 11.Fry the pork chops until brown.
- 12.Place the fried pork chops in a paper towel.
- 13.Serve hot.Goes best with Sweet and Sour sauce.