M And M CookiesFrom cookingandbakingqueen 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup M&M'S shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix sugar, brown sugar, butter and eggs.Mix well.Stir in the remaining ingredients.Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased pan.Press 3 or 4 additional M&M candies in each cookie.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcookingandbakingqueen Beatrice, NE
The Rating4 people
This my fave 'cookie' Thanks! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
My kids love these cookies.... I used to make them all the time... Thanks... Great post!carmenbigred in Columbia loved it
Great cookies! 5 forks and thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!