Butterscotch Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
- Time 90 minutes
- Serves 16
- Chocolate crust - see crust page.
- Box brownie mix( I prefer B. Crocker)
- 1/2 cup Dark Special syrup
- 1 1/2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 10 ounce Butterscotch morsels, melted and cooled
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 8 ounce evaporated milk
How to make it
- Prepare brownie mix according to instructions.
- Add dark chocolate syrup.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 10 minutes less than instructions.
- Brownie will finish when baking cheesecake.
- Let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Blend cram cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Fold in melted butterscotch morsels and butter.
- Add evaporated milk, mixing completely.
- Pour over brownie and bake at 350^ for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.