Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Time 12 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups sugar-free dark chocolate chips or carob chips
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the banana, brown rice syrup, soy milk and vegetable oil and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add to banana mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.