Chocolate Chip Cheese Bars
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 tube (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
How to make it
- Cut cookie dough in half. For crust,press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 8" square pan.
- In large bowl,beat the cream cheese,sugar and egg until smooth. Spread over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins or till a tothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.