CHICKEN WITH PESTO PENNE
- 1 lb fully cooked chicken breasts sliced
- 4 cups uncooked penne
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
How to make it
- Slice the asparagus into 1-inch pieces
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water cook penne until nearly tender, aprox 10 minutes
- Add asparagus and continure cooking for 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water and drain penne and asparagus
- Return pasta to the pot and turn off heat
- Att chicken, pesto, cherry tomatoes and reserved water.
- Combine evenly