Spicy Sausage Rolls
- 400g each sausage mince and beef mince
- 1 cup each grated fresh carrot and pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon piripiri seasoning
- 4 sheets ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
How to make it
- Preheat oven to moderately hot 200 C. Place a rack on a baking tray and line with baking paper. Combine both minces with carrot, pumpkin, garlic and piripiri seasoning.
- Lay four sheets of the ready-rolled puff pastry onto a work surface and cut in half. Shape the meat mixture along the pastry pieces and roll up. Cut each into 3 pieces.
- Slash pastry and put on rack. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 20-25 min.