Srnci Chrbat - Home-made Chocolate
- Time 15-30 minutes
- Serves 46
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams shortening
- 100 grams chopped walnuts
- 1 bag of gelatin candies
- 2 tbs. cocoa powder
How to make it
- Cookie waffers (like the middle of a Kit Kat bar)- plain or vanilla flavored
- Prepare meatloaf pan. Line the inside with aluminum foil. Rinse with cold water.
- Boil water in a pan. Place a mixing bowl on top of this.
- Place eggs, sugar and shortening into the mixing bowl. Whisk this until it is well mixed.
- Add cocoa, walnuts, candies, and waffers. Mix.
- Pour this into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Cover and place in refrigerator over night.