- 2 pounds of extra lean ground beef
- two cups of beef broth or water
- 1-2 lareg onion, sliced thinly
- 2-3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 8 cups of carrots, sliced & boiled or a large bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 3 pounds of potatoes, cooked and mashed
How to make it
- Fry the hamburger with the onions.
- Mix the cornstarch with the broth or water.
- Add to hamburger for gravy.
- Place the cooked beef in a 9"x13" pan.
- Top with the cooked carrots or the frozen veggies.
- Mash the potatoes really well or whip and top the casserole with them.
- Use a fork and indent the pototoes with fork prints.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Place a cookie sheet under the casserole to catach the drippings.