Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
- 2-3 Chicken breasts,boneless
- 1/2 c Picante Sauce
- 2 1/2 tb Soy sauce
- 1 tb Water
- 1 tb Cornstarch
- 1/2 ts Sugar or sugar substitute
- 3 tb Veg. oil (optional)
- 1 Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tb Ginger,(fresh if possible)
- 2 c Broccoli flowerets
- 1 Pepper, any color,chopped
- Cooked rice (optional)
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1/2 - 1" cubes.
- Combine picante sauce, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar or
- sugar substitute in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 2 T oil (or spray non-stick pan with cooking spray) in
- large skillet on high heat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry
- 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- Add remaining oil (optional),onion, garlic, ginger, broccoli, peppers.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are
- Add picante sauce mixture; stir-fryabout 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Serve as is or over cooked rice.