No Soup Mix Spinach Dip
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 15
- 1 cup green onion, minced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 10 oz. spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
How to make it
- Saute bell pepper for 2 minutes; add green onion and garlic and saute just till wilted.
- Drain vegetable mixture on a paper towel.
- Put spinach in mixing bowl. Add vegetable mixture, cumin, and salt, and stir well.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Let chill for several hours before serving.