Cherry Yogurt Smoothies - Diabetic Friendly
- 1 cup Lite Cranberry juice
- 1 cup ( 8-oz ) Lite or Fat-free Cherry yogurt
- ½ cup Cherry pie filling
- 1 medium Banana, cut into chunks
- 1 to 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- Optional: Garnish with your choice of fruit on toothpick over the glass.
How to make it
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutritional Values: 1 cup equals 150 calories, Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 38mg, Carbohydrate: 34g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 3g.
- Note: Modified the original recipe to a Diabetic Friendly one.