Sugar Free Chocolate Tea Cookies
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Splenda (more to taste if desired)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon milk (whole or skim)
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 ounce square of unsweetened bakers chocolate (melted)
How to make it
- Cream butter. Add Splenda, eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Blend well.
- Add half of the flour, mix well and stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the rest of the flour and mix well.
- Flour your hands and roll dough into small balls. Press each ball with your finger to flatten on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set each cookie of a wire rack to cool.