Nutty Snack Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- • 1/4 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 4 cups honey and nut breakfast cereal
- • 1 cup mixed nuts
- • 1 cup mini pretzels
- • Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- COMBINE butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 35 to 45 seconds, stirring until well blended.
- COMBINE cereal, mixed nuts and pretzels in large bowl
- . Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
- Toss well to coat. Spread mixture evenly on foiled baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- . Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Store in resealable food storage bag.