Ham Roll Ups
- Time 45 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked ham
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese , softened
- 2 8 oz packages shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 - 1 whole onion finely minced( depends on how oniony you want them, I usually only use half a onion)
How to make it
- In meduim bowl, mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Microwave 45 seconds stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Stir in minced onion.
- Lay ham slices flat and spead with cream cheese mixture.Tightly roll up.
- Slice logs into 1/4" wide rings.
- Arrange flat on serving platter,
- Cover and chill till ready to serve.