Moist Cocoa Cake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 raisins
- 1/2 petite diced apple
How to make it
- Mix eggs, sugar, milk, oil and cocoa in bowl.
- Set 1/2 cup of this mixture aside.
- Add flour, baking powder, walnuts, raisins and diced apple in the bowl and mix well.
- Grease bottom and sides of the cake pan and pour in the batter.
- Cook in a preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes.
- Right after you take cake out of oven poke several small holes in cake.
- Pour reserved cocoa mixture over top.
- Let cool down and serve with coffee.