Pastrami Sub SandwichFrom nathkost 6 years ago
- Half a Bag of coleslaw shopping list
- Jar of coleslaw dressing shopping list
- 1-2 pounds of Deli pastrami (Depending on how much you want per sandwich) shopping list
- 8 slices of swiss cheese (or unless you like it extra cheesy) shopping list
- Heinz spicy brown mustard (Yellow or Dijon mustard works good too) shopping list
- 4 Sub buns shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix coleslaw and dressing (your desired dressing amount) and set aside.
- Put Pastrami in the Microwave 45 seconds (or you can steam it).
- Cut Sub Buns in half.
- Butter the Buns and cook on frying pan until Crispy and Golden (I put a top on the pan, gets the bun thoroughly warm). Put cheese on once they are just about done.
- Put the Pastrami on.
- Add Spicy Brown Mustard to the the top bun.
- Side with a pickle and some potato chips, enjoy.